Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Man Fully Alive!


Man Fully Alive

            Hello, today I will be blogging for the last time. The topic of today is a quote from St. Irenaeus. “The glory of God is man fully alive.” What can this mean? How is this important? I will tell you what I think.
            This year I have learned a lot about my faith and myself. This quote from Irenaeus has helped me strive to be closer with God. Being alive encompasses discovering ours own identities in Jesus.  My interpretation of this quote is to truly be you in life. We need to step out of our comfort zones and be an individual.  We are supposed to show God’s glory and communicate it. As children of God, we should always want to show glory for our Father. We can do this by being ourselves and not following the norm of modern day society. We don’t need to follow a set of socially acceptable rules on how to act or express ourselves. We should act as one with Christ, glorifying him in every moment possible.
This has been another great year. I have learned a lot about what it means to be a Christian and how to act fully live in Christ. We are all called to learn more about our religion and ourselves. This will bring us closer to God and help us find TRUE happiness in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment